What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small software tags that are stored on your computer through your browser, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
What are Cookies used for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of your websites, allowing faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Permanent cookies - these are cookies that are stored at browser level in your access equipment (pc, mobile and tablet) and are used whenever you make a new visit to one of our websites. They are generally used to direct navigation to the user's interests, allowing us to provide a more personalised service.
- Session cookies - these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyse web traffic patterns, allowing us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience.
Types of cookies within each group:
- Strictly necessary cookies - These allow you to navigate the website and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided;
- Analytical Cookies - These are used anonymously to create and analyse statistics in order to improve the functioning of the website;
- Functionality Cookies - Store user preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to re-configure the website each time you visit;
- Third Party Cookies - measure the success of third party applications and advertising effectiveness. They may also be used to personalise a widget with user data;
- Advertising Cookies - They target advertising according to the interests of each user, and also limit the number of times you see the advertisement, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website's organisation;
How to manage cookies?
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the respective browser. You can configure cookies in the "Options" or "Preferences" menu of your browser.
Please note, however, that disabling cookies may prevent some web services from working properly, affecting website navigation in whole or in part.